Premier Hunting Land... Equity Share For Sale
Clifton Plantation Hunting Preserve, Inc.
- 1/31 equity share interest available for purchase in Clifton Hunting Preserve, Inc.
- Clifton Hunting Preserve, Inc. owns 3000 +/- acres in the hills of Holmes County on the edge of the South Delta
- located 5 miles Southeast of Tchula and 9 miles West of Lexington
- property consists of agricultural fields, hardwood and pine timber, creeks, an extensive network of internal roads and ATV trails, wildlife food plots, five stand clay shooting range, 300 yard rifle range and 13 +/- acre fishing lake
- 5357 square foot lodge - constructed c. 1850 - is a well maintained plantation house listed on the National Register of Historic Places… lodge includes kitchen, dining room, game room, living room, 8 bedrooms, three full bathrooms and two one half baths
- lodge has connecting covered pavilion with outdoor fireplace, deck and fire pit for members to enjoy Clifton’s family friendly social atmosphere
- members can choose to construct individually owned private cabin accommodations
- full-time caretaker oversees all management and maintenance of the property including the lodge, internal roads, countless shooting house / stand locations and planting of food plots
- Clifton’s well managed forest and field habitat, with close proximity to the Delta, provides the perfect environment for an abundance of wildlife including deer, turkey, small game and predators…
- Clifton is ideal for the business professional / hunter who wants to maximize their time in the outdoors without the worries of property management and maintenance
Cole DeLong: 601-940-0222
County of Listing: Holmes
Property Status: For Sale