Equity Share For Sale - Wilderness West, Inc.
Prime Hunting Habitat in Holmes & Carroll Counties
- 1/30 Interest For Sale in Wilderness West, Inc.
- Membership consists of 30 shareholders
- Wilderness West, Inc. owns 2012 +/- acres and leases an additional 1819 +/- acres all located in Holmes and Carroll Counties, Mississippi
- Located approximately 3 miles west from the Interstate 55 Exit for the town of West
- Shareholders enjoy comfortable lodge amenities with private bedroom and storage locker
- Property consists of hardwood and pine timber, fields, food plots and cut-over
- Timber is professionally managed with select cuts and controlled burns
- Numerous food plots with shooting houses throughout
- Summer and Fall food plots planted for wildlife
- Outstanding deer and turkey hunting as well as small game
- Extensive road system throughout the property
- Shooting range set up on property
- 2 managed fishing lakes approximately 30 acres and 15 acres
- Very good bass and bream fishing opportunities
- Management program set up for better quality deer herd
- Kid-friendly environment for the future hunters
- Skinning racks and large cooler for deer harvest
- Covered storage for ATV parking
Jon Carroll: 601-624-0135
County of Listing: Holmes
Property Status: For Sale
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is from sources deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed by Broker. Properties posted on this website are subject to price changes, corrections, errors, omissions, prior sale and withdrawal.